The pressures of womanhood!
Being a woman can be incredibly overwhelming and taxing. We are responsible for fulfilling so many roles. Can you relate?
☑️ Building a rewarding career
☑️ Taking care of the house
☑️ Planning & cooking meals
☑️ Nurturing and raising the kids
☑️ Being a wife, girlfriend or partner
☑️Being an exceptional leader at work/in your community
This checklist could go on and on. However, there is one critical thing that often get's left off this list...
Nurturing and deepening Love for yourself, Inner Trust, Confidence, Self-Esteem & Self Care!
Do you ever feel like your last on your list of priorities, or maybe not even on it at all?
It's time to make yourself a priority. Learn how to put yourself first in order to live a life that leaves you feeling energized, fulfilled, and purposeful!
Are you ready to build a Kick-Ass Relationship with Yourself from the Inside-Out?
You have to start somewhere. Wherever you are in your path, I invite you to have faith and take a single step to knowing yourself a little bit deeper and a little more. So you CAN show up in the world thriving fully and living boldly!
In this course you will deepen & strengthen your connection to your heart, mind and body.
Here's what you'll learn:
- Identify what makes you internally feel worthy and valuable, so you stop looking for or needing validation and value from outside sources.
- Understand how your closest relationships during childhood crafted your view of and impacted your self-worth as an adult.
- Pinpoint the exact self-talk that is sabotaging self-love, self-respect and self-worth.
- Redefine the type of relationship you want with yourself and the thoughts and beliefs needed to create it.
- Uncover the beliefs undermining a healthy and whole relationship to your body.
- Craft detailed action steps to build the relationship you've always wanted with your body.
- Enter into a meaningful relationship with your body rather than viewing it as something you have to deal with or have been dealt.
- Identify healthier ways to be in relationship with food and exercise.
- Learn how to identify and process through your emotions in a healthy and empowering way.
- Craft the self-talk needed to make self-care a lifelong habit.
- Implement effective and simple time-management practices.
- Learn to trust yourself, your intuition and your choices.
Start building a kick-ass relationship with yourself, from the inside-out!